Saturday, September 16, 2006

In progress (no pix)

This is just a little text only entry to keep the blog updated. I am almost finished with my first red (and maroon and purple) scarf. I think the colors look great together. Just a couple more inches in red (and a few ends) and it's done. I did a lot of the end-weaving last night. Do you ever feel reluctant to finish a project? The scarf was such great mindless knitting, I will have to get/find some more red yarn for another one.

I'm also trying (again) Charlene Schurch's Class Sock to try and grasp the heel flap kind of heel. So far there's about an inch of ribbing (only 2 more to go, then the heel, it's a tiny sock.)

Lunch has arrived - tomato sandwiches on sourdough toast with Hellmann's mayo and a Tab - and the Yankees game is on so that's all for now. Can't wait to see Stephanie aka the Yarn Harlot at my local Barnes & Noble tonight!

No comments: